While it may be starting to get cold in other places, it’s hot, hot, hot in Florida (actually technically right now its super windy and raining) and therefore this vegan is still ready for some delicious “nyce cream”. Stealing no milk from any sweet baby cows and not harming my digestion in any way, are the following amazing recipes. Check them out and please let me know if you decide to make ANY of them!
Oh, and before you worry they are all made with a banana base- let me put your fears to rest! Thank you to Huffington Post for putting this list together:
- Creamy Vegan Mint Brownie Ice Cream– this delicious recipe blends the fun of brownies with mint- which helps aid in digestion!
- Vanilla Peanut Butter Chunk And Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream
- No Churn Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream– this little beauty uses full fat coconut milk and coconut oil, which has been shown to help in the fight against cancer and Alzheimer’s.
- Green Tea Coconut Ice Cream– green tea is high in antioxidants and part of an anticancer diet!
- Vegan Peach Ice Cream
- Vegan Coconut Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream– did you know if you are craving chocolate, you might be magnesium deficient?
- Vegan Brownie Chocolate Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
- Vegan Snickers Ice Cream– so much better than a regular snickers!
- Salted Dark Chocolate Olive Oil Ice Cream– yummy olive oil is an ingredient in Hummoli!
- Almond Butter, Caramel Swirled, Vanilla Bean-Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Enjoy! Thinking about making these might be just what you need to make it through the work week!
Source: The Huffington Post