Meryl Dorey, the former president and founder of AVN (Australia’s national vaccine-safety consumer health lobby group) has called upon Health Minister Jill Hennessy to show that vaccinating our children carries no risk.
“I am asking the Minister to do voluntarily what she is forcing upon children – to take the entire vaccination schedule over the next 4 years, starting with the birth dose of Hepatitis B, and continuing on to the 4-year old dose of DTPa-IPV.
There are currently 41 vaccinations administered to children in Australia between birth and 4 years of age – more if you are of Aboriginal or Torres-Strait Islander descent. Ms Hennessy needs to take all of these vaccines and also receive an annual flu shot as recommended for all children over the age of 6 months to show her faith in the safety of this medical procedure.
If she agrees to this, and completes the schedule without any evidence of harm, I will resign from the AVN, retire from this issue and never speak publicly about vaccination again.”1Non Compulsory Vaccination, November 20, 2017.2
- Teenager who had the HPV jab is now wheelchair-bound, narcoleptic and suffering memory loss, her mother claims
This request is about as straightforward and simple as they come. And if indeed vaccines are as safe as it is claimed they are, this should be a no-brainer. There are a couple of terms though, which are just smart practice. See them below:3Non Compulsory Vaccination, November 20, 2017.4
- Minister Hennessy must undergo a complete physical from an ACNEM-trained physician who will assess her health status, do a full analysis of her bloodwork and refer her for an MRI scan to show a baseline level of her overall condition so that any vaccine-injuries can be noted should they occur. These tests must be repeated at the conclusion of the 4-year period.
- A small amount of each vaccine vial is to be drawn out just prior to injection to be assessed at an independent laboratory.
- As required for children, Ms. Hennessy must be vaccinated on schedule even if she is suffering from minor infections, currently undergoing a course of antibiotics or suffering from seizure disorders, allergies or any other acute or chronic conditions. The only contraindication will be if she has an anaphylactic reaction to a dose of any vaccine and if that does occur, she will only be exempted from that particular vaccination; all other shots will continue to be administered.
- If Ms. Hennessy has already received some of these injections as boosters, she will still be required to stick to the schedule since many of our children are getting vaccinated and revaccinated multiple times. After all, according to the Minister, there are no risks to any vaccine.
Dorey goes on to say, “Ms. Hennessy has played fast and loose with the truth of vaccine injury; she has insulted and denigrated loving, well-informed Australian families by claiming that there is no such thing as vaccine injury, and it is time for her to roll up her sleeve. Will she show her faith in childhood vaccinations by putting her own health on the line?”5Non Compulsory Vaccination, November 20, 2017.6
A fair question.