Flaxseeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and fiber. They help to cleanse the body of toxins, reduce appetite and blood sugar levels, too. Lastly, those fatty acids trigger the sebaceous glands in the body and that helps to melt excess fat in the body.
While there are many ways you can consume flax (on salads, in smoothies, ground or whole) you can also make Linseed Tea. It’s recommended by many nutritionists and is especially effective for those with gastritis, ulcers, and hemorrhoids.
- Pour 1 liter of boiling water over 3 tablespoons flax seeds.
- Let stand overnight. It is best to use a thermos bottle but if you don’t have one, use a pot or pan with a lid.
- In the morning, drain the excess water. What you are left with is a mucous like potion. Drink 150 ml every day, half an hour before meals. 1
Don’t make too much, it’s best prepared fresh. Make sure to consume it 10 days and then take a 10-day break before you start again. Many people swear it helps aid in healthy weight loss and corrects any irregularities in the body.
- Mulberry Compound Aids Weight Loss by Activating Brown Fat
- Massive weight loss in Under a Year Following 3 Steps
Has anyone tried this for weight loss? Out of curiosity? Just because you enjoy it? Let us know and share your favorite recipe with us!
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- ABC: Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan Wakes in Psych Ward after Failed Suicide. Now Has New Leash on Life - November 17, 2017
- New guidelines redefine high blood pressure, adding another 14 percent of Americans to unhealthy level - November 17, 2017
- Florida threatens holistic health coach with fines, jail for giving diet tips - November 17, 2017
Sources and References
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.