Flaxseeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and fiber. They help to cleanse the body of toxins, reduce appetite and blood sugar levels, too. Lastly, those fatty acids trigger the sebaceous glands in the body and that helps to melt excess fat in the body.
While there are many ways you can consume flax (on salads, in smoothies, ground or whole) you can also make Linseed Tea. It’s recommended by many nutritionists and is especially effective for those with gastritis, ulcers, and hemorrhoids.
- Pour 1 liter of boiling water over 3 tablespoons flax seeds.
- Let stand overnight. It is best to use a thermos bottle but if you don’t have one, use a pot or pan with a lid.
- In the morning, drain the excess water. What you are left with is a mucous like potion. Drink 150 ml every day, half an hour before meals. 1
Don’t make too much, it’s best prepared fresh. Make sure to consume it 10 days and then take a 10-day break before you start again. Many people swear it helps aid in healthy weight loss and corrects any irregularities in the body.
- Mulberry Compound Aids Weight Loss by Activating Brown Fat
- Massive weight loss in Under a Year Following 3 Steps
Has anyone tried this for weight loss? Out of curiosity? Just because you enjoy it? Let us know and share your favorite recipe with us!