Due to many recent scientific studies, we are more alert about the importance of body detoxification. Just like a car needing a routine oil change, our bodies need to be relieved of overburdening toxins. Though our bodies discharge waste products daily, not all of them are excreted. There are always remnants of unabsorbed nutrients that turn into toxins over time. It’s absolutely essential to eliminate built up toxins. Accumulated toxins will cause headaches, fatigue and various chronic diseases.
- Bath Pulls Toxins Out, Improves Muscle and Nerve Function, Reduces Inflammation and Improves Blood Flow
- The Best Salts for Your Body and Brain
The DIY detox bath
- Handful of Epsom salts
- 1/2 C of Baking soda
- 10 drops of Essential oil (where to find)
- Add ingredients while drawing your hot bath.
- Relax and soak for 15-20 minutes so your body can sweat, detox and absorb all of the nutrients.
- Rinse off with a cool shower.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water before, during and after your bath to aid in the detoxification process.
*Article originally appeared at Healthy Holistic Living.