I’m sure by now many of you saw the picture of Helen Mirren last week that made its way around the internet (I posted it to my Facebook page as well). The actress is 71 (and will turn 72 in July) and looks stunning. Back in 2014, the actress and Russian daughter of an exiled aristocrat from Kuryanovo, Smolensk Oblast, 1 shared her secret to looking “sensational in a red bikini in your 60s.”2 Read on.
- Just 1 Minute Of Intense Exercise Sees Health Benefits Similar To 50 Minutes Of Moderate Exercise
- Can you really get fit in six minutes per week?
While Dame Helen claims that the famous picture below was just a flattering angle, she’s still in amazing shape regardless of the fact that she’s a ‘classic yo-yo dieter’ who has always fluctuated by 10lb. However, rather than hit the gym, she spends just 12 minutes a day working out.
“She follows the Royal Canadian Air Force exercise plan, which was created by a doctor in the 1950s. It is a stretching and toning regime originally designed to keep the men and women of the force fit in a quick way without gym equipment.
The routine comprises five exercises for men and ten for women such as push-ups, sit-ups, running on the spot and arm circling, which work all the muscle groups.
There are targets to aim for, with more exercises at a harder level to be completed within the 12 minutes once strength starts to improve. Dame Helen said she returns to the plan whenever she feels her fitness slipping.” 3‘
- If You Exercise Intensely, Your Fitness Routine Can Be Cut Extremely Short
- Exercise and Diet Combat Inflammation, Allowing You to Live Longer
If this is what she’s doing, it’s definitely working.
Have you ever heard of the plan? Would you be willing to try it out? If you’ve used it, let us know your thoughts!
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- ABC: Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan Wakes in Psych Ward after Failed Suicide. Now Has New Leash on Life - November 17, 2017
- New guidelines redefine high blood pressure, adding another 14 percent of Americans to unhealthy level - November 17, 2017
- Florida threatens holistic health coach with fines, jail for giving diet tips - November 17, 2017
Sources and References
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.