Single mom Marion Johnson found a small lump between her breasts while she was showering back in May of 2015. She was later diagnosed with stage four breast cancer and given a year to live. After undergoing six months of intensive chemo, her scans revealed that the cancer had spread to her liver. Not ready to say goodbye to her three kids, she decided to look for alternatives.
After looking into the benefits of cold press juicing and going vegan, and against the advice of her oncologist, she overhauled her diet and added oxygen treatments and daily vitamins. Currently, one of her tumors has shrunk and the others are stable.
While there are many protocols you can find and try (because there isn’t necessarily one solution that fits everyone) Marion has decided upon the following:
- Dandelion and burdock tea with lemon.
- Fruit and vegetable smoothies made in a cold press juicer (it crushes and presses fresh ingredients to keep their nutrients intact).
- No meat, sugar, alcohol, gluten or dairy.
- Only organic produce.
- Daily vitamin supplements.
- Weekly vitamin C intravenous drips.
- Hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatment that delivers pure O2 to restore damaged cells
And one of her friends has set up a Gofundme page to get her get to the Gerson Health Centre in Budapest, Hungary, which specializes in these alternative cancer therapies. If you feel led to help, please do.
Good job Marion, we’re cheering for you from this side of the pond!
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- Vaxxed Indiana: Indy nurse tells all - November 18, 2017
- 25 of the most shocking medical mistakes, and how you can protect yourself - November 18, 2017
- The many health benefits of cryotherapy - November 18, 2017
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.