Single mom Marion Johnson found a small lump between her breasts while she was showering back in May of 2015. She was later diagnosed with stage four breast cancer and given a year to live. After undergoing six months of intensive chemo, her scans revealed that the cancer had spread to her liver. Not ready to say goodbye to her three kids, she decided to look for alternatives.
After looking into the benefits of cold press juicing and going vegan, and against the advice of her oncologist, she overhauled her diet and added oxygen treatments and daily vitamins. Currently, one of her tumors has shrunk and the others are stable.
While there are many protocols you can find and try (because there isn’t necessarily one solution that fits everyone) Marion has decided upon the following:
- Dandelion and burdock tea with lemon.
- Fruit and vegetable smoothies made in a cold press juicer (it crushes and presses fresh ingredients to keep their nutrients intact).
- No meat, sugar, alcohol, gluten or dairy.
- Only organic produce.
- Daily vitamin supplements.
- Weekly vitamin C intravenous drips.
- Hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatment that delivers pure O2 to restore damaged cells
And one of her friends has set up a Gofundme page to get her get to the Gerson Health Centre in Budapest, Hungary, which specializes in these alternative cancer therapies. If you feel led to help, please do.
Good job Marion, we’re cheering for you from this side of the pond!
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.