At the end of June, John Oliver- who normally gets it right– decided to undertake the vaccine debate. And he did so with a callous and cavalier attitude, speaking about things he knows nothing about and acting as if every parent of a vaccine damaged child simply didn’t exist.
As you can imagine, people who are pro-science and pro-safety had something to say, in fact, Del BigTree was one of the first!
- Erin got the Gardasil Shot, then she got Cervical Cancer
- Incredibly disturbing animation reveals how vaccines are really made. WARNING: this will turn your stomach
- Dr. Andrew Moulden: Learning to identify vaccine damage
- 5 Year Old New Jersey Girl Died from the MMR Vaccine, Holly’s Law Created
- Healthy Boy Dies After Gardasil Injection
- TV2 Denmark Documentary on HPV Vaccine Shows Lives of Young Women Ruined
- WGN: 12 year old gets Gardasil vaccine last week, dies 2 hours later
- Japanese Government Continues to Ban the MMR Vaccine
- Dissecting the CDC Whistleblower Documents
And now Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has joined the fray, responding to John Oliver’s spot two nights ago on Tucker Carlson’s FOX news show. Check it out below.