Regardless of how you feel about what a healthy body should look like, it’s NEVER acceptable to shame anyone. EVER. We love healthy bodies here but our desire to educate people on healthy living and lifestyles comes from a place of love. We want people to be their best. For themselves.
And so, we celebrate model Natalie Hage; she recently sat next to someone on a plane who was body shaming her. Full of patience and grace she taped her conversation with the unseen and unnamed man and let him know that shaming wasn’t necessary or helpful.
If we could all practice kindness the world would totally change.
- Adele Reveals How Cutting This Out of Her Diet Transformed Her Body
- What Happens to your Body when you Walk 10,000 Steps
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- High Alert: Travel warning issued for Bali as volcano threatens to erupt, thousands evacuated - September 23, 2017
- Feds: Customs officers hazing included “rape table” at Newark airport - September 22, 2017
- Fracking regulations may have helped decrease earthquakes in Central U.S., Study Says - September 22, 2017
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.