Berrett Family learn the risks of the HPV vaccine

Our hearts are just broken for Colton Berrett and his family.

When his family decided the healthy, active 13-year-old should get the HPV vaccine on Feb. 1, they had no idea what would be in store for their poor boy. Within a few weeks, he became incapacitated and paralyzed from the neck down. He entered the hospital on Feb. 17, where he remained for 88 days in intensive care.

Vaccines are a decision that families should be able to make for themselves after they have been given all the information possible. Learn the risks. Do your research.
Source: Youtube