A flat tire is a thing that can ruin even the best bike trip. However, riders can forget dragging around their patch kits and pumps, because Nexo created an airless tire to ensure they keep pedalingand are “Flat Free Forever.” (via BoredPanda)
“Nothing ruins a bike ride or commute faster than a flat, and flats can cost between $15 and $30 to fix, so to save our customers money and the frustration of a flat, we created a better solution.
We believe Ever Tires and Nexo Tires will be something every cyclist will want once they hear about them.” – Dave Ballard, Nexo Tires co-founder.
- 60 Minutes On This Bike Will Provide 24 Hours Of Electricity For Your Home
- Poland Unveils Glow-In-The-Dark Bicycle Path Charged By The Sun
- Thank you, Germany! 62-Mile Bicycle Highway That’s Completely Car Free.
If that’s not enough, Nexo made their products from a single material, which makes recyclability really easy. Considering that 10,000,000 tons of bike tires and tubes are discarded every year, that’s certainly a step in the right direction.
Say goodbye to conventional tires.
Check out their website for more information and this video that explains their concept and awesome product:
*Article originally appeared at Expand Your Consciousness.
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is barely 4 years old, but cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. Erin was the recipient for the Doctors Who Rock "Truth in Journalism award for 2017. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, television appearances and more.
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- Editor in Chief of world’s best known medical journal: Half of all the literature is false - February 23, 2018
- Live nasal flu vaccine back on CDC list of recommended vaccines - February 23, 2018
- Boost your cardiovascular health and fitness with regular sauna use - February 23, 2018
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.