There are times when we post stories because we love our community and want to inspire conversations- this is one of those times.
- The insanity of this—> CDC Advises Delayed Breastfeeding To Boost Vaccine Efficacy
Australian Mom, Masha Al Musa, 52, breastfeeds her six-year-old daughter and encourages others to do so as well. She’s also a fervent supporter of normalizing breastfeeding in Australia.
Musa says she will continue to breastfeed her daughter anywhere and anytime, as long as her child requires it because it is both her natural right and good for her child. Not surprisingly, her daughter has never received any vaccines because Musa believes in the power of milk.
What do you think? Did you breastfeed? For how long? Do you support women feeding their children past toddlerhood?
- Columbus Deputy Threatened to Arrest Breastfeeding Mom
- A Mom’s Side By Side Picture Of Breast Milk Is Blowing Everyone’s Mind
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- Philippines prepared for ‘worst-case scenario’ after 733,000 given dengue vaccine that could worsen disease - December 4, 2017
- She beat cancer with Vitamin B17 - December 4, 2017
- Yerba Mate enhances cellular energy and metabolism - December 4, 2017
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.