After receiving a complaint about several recent “cause of death” rulings, the Washington State Department of Health has confirmed that they are launching a probe into Drs. John Howard and Sally Aiken of the Spokane County Medical Examiner’s Office.
- The Medical Examiner’s office ruled VA surgeon John Marshall, who was found dead in the Spokane River, an accident. His wife Dr. Suzan Marshall disagrees because of the evidence found at the scene and during the autopsy.
- The ME also ruled Brenda Thurman, who was shot and killed by her husband Dwayne Thurman, an accident- something her daughter, who has filed a wrongful death lawsuit, disputes
- Lastly, is Kala Williams who was found dead in a wooded area in 2012. Despite some “gruesome” details surrounding her death, the ME’s Office ruled her death undetermined.
Dr. Suzan Marshall has said, “We have proven he was not in that shallow eddy for a significant period of time and that was never even addressed. I would like to eventually see an audit of the cases that are accident, suicide, or indeterminate because that’s where things seem to stop.”
- NBC: Marshall Investigator has 100% confirmation doctor’s death was a set-up
- Wife of MD found in river believes husband was murdered
- Video: Finally, Crimewatch Does TV Show on One of Our Doctor Death Stories
Marshall apparently tried to get her husband’s ruling changed but outside of what’s happening now, there is no other avenue to challenge an ME’s ruling.
We will update you as more info becomes available.
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- Find a Holistic Doctor in the United States or Canada - July 25, 2017
- Breaking: Snopes Gets Thousands a Minute on GoFundMe Scam Begging For Big Cash - July 24, 2017
- Cabin Air Safety Act: A huge step towards exposing aerotoxic syndrome - July 24, 2017
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.