Here’s yet another story similar to the one we shared yesterday. Now more than ever nurses and other hospital workers are choosing to NOT get vaccinated and are risking suspension or the loss of their jobs, by doing so. And, even though the effectiveness of vaccines for preventing transmission of disease to patients has been strongly questioned (researchers from the CDC conducted a meta-analysis study showing limited evidence that flu vaccinations for hospital workers provide any benefit for disease prevention) hospitals are pushing their workers to be vaccinated.
From the article:
“Some hospitals tell their nurses to wear masks to prevent the possible spread of germs or infections as an alternative to getting vaccines, and many who choose the mask over mandatory vaccinations have taken to the Web to share their pictures, and their stories. The Nurses Against Mandatory Vaccines (NAMV) organization recently named this past October “Show Me Your Mask Month” for the nurses to see that they are not alone.
The organization, founded as a response to mandatory vaccinations in the workplace, believes that everyone should have the right to choose which medical treatments are administered to them. The group has over 30,000 fans on Facebook and has shared pictures of those who are rebelling against vaccine mandates.
However, because of growing fear of the general public to stand up for their rights, NAMV will be dissolving as of January 1, 2017. They will continue fighting on the local and state levels, though.
Some may ask why they are fighting. Here are a few reasons WHY:
- Flu shots and other vaccines come with severe risks.
- February 16 to May 16, 2016, there were at least 206 reported vaccine injury cases, 116 of them listed in a report from the Department of Justice.
- Encephalitis, acute inflammation of the brain, is a known side effect of some vaccinations- such as the live measles vaccine.
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome, an autoimmune disorder, is one of the most common injuries of vaccines. While officially still called “rare,” it affects at least 3,000-6,000 people every year, and once someone has it, it can last their whole life. It’s also rarely diagnosed; some naturopathic doctors believe that large numbers of the population may have symptoms of this disorder without knowing it. (The CDC even admits that since the 70s there was a “small increased risk” for GBS following vaccination against swine flu, but doesn’t provide up to date risk-assessments for the new vaccines that are developed each year.)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an autoimmune disease, makes the immune system attack the body. A study from 1990 showed that the Rubella vaccine may lead to this condition.
- Other risks include chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (a neurological disorder), transverse myelitis (an inflammatory disorder), and even death.
The truth is, there are plenty of other ways to boost your immune system, that are both better for your health and less stressful on your system, and yet the medical establishment only seems interested in the one that will make them the most money- in the short AND long run.
Again, the truth is that concrete proof of forcing medical personnel to be vaccinated as a means of protects patients does not exist. In fact, the Cochrane Group, a global independent network of researchers, professionals, patients
Despite that truth, she and her colleagues are STILL in favor of vaccination:
“Vaccination of healthcare workers to protect vulnerable patients and residents of long-term facilities should be viewed as an evidence-based recommendation,” she said.
So despite the uncertainty and lack of concrete evidence, and with clear evidence of serious side effects, people are still being asked to put themselves in harms way- or get fired for refusing.
Source: Alt Health Works
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.