In 2018, French parents will be LEGALLY required to vaccinate their children. The government feels it is unacceptable that children are “still dying of measles” in the country that pioneered the first vaccines for rabies and anthrax in the 19th century. Currently, the vaccines for diphtheria, tetanus, and polio are mandatory while hepatitis B (a disease only spread via needle sharing and intercourse- or via the birth canal, but hospitals test pregnant mothers before birth) and whooping cough, are simply recommended.
- CBS News Anchor Does Huge Piece on Vaccines & Autism & The CDC Whistleblower
- Dissecting the CDC Whistleblower Documents
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- ABC: Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan Wakes in Psych Ward after Failed Suicide. Now Has New Leash on Life - November 17, 2017
- New guidelines redefine high blood pressure, adding another 14 percent of Americans to unhealthy level - November 17, 2017
- Florida threatens holistic health coach with fines, jail for giving diet tips - November 17, 2017
Sources and References
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.