In 2018, French parents will be LEGALLY required to vaccinate their children. The government feels it is unacceptable that children are “still dying of measles” in the country that pioneered the first vaccines for rabies and anthrax in the 19th century. Currently, the vaccines for diphtheria, tetanus, and polio are mandatory while hepatitis B (a disease only spread via needle sharing and intercourse- or via the birth canal, but hospitals test pregnant mothers before birth) and whooping cough, are simply recommended.
- CBS News Anchor Does Huge Piece on Vaccines & Autism & The CDC Whistleblower
- Dissecting the CDC Whistleblower Documents
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is barely 4 years old, but cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. Erin was the recipient for the Doctors Who Rock "Truth in Journalism award for 2017. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, television appearances and more.
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- Could Goldman Sachs report be exposing Pharma’s real end game of drug dependency vs. curing disease? - April 18, 2018
- Join the 7th Annual Food Revolution Summit- FREE - April 18, 2018
- Bloomberg: Drug made from cannabis plant gets backing from FDA - April 18, 2018
Sources and References
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.