Kate Dalley of Fox News Radio and The Blaze had been on Fox radio for 5 years. She had her own show “The Kate Dalley Show” and it was doing amazingly well. She’s one of the top shows I’ve ever listened to and her guests and subject matter were outspoken and told the truth. So much better than 99% of shows out there.
I was honored to be on her other show The Blaze (NOT Fox), just days ago. We were then slated to do her live show on Fox, Friday, May 20th (today), but we just found out late last night (Thursday) that she was fired yesterday, the day before I was to go on! Again, she’d had this show for 5 long years!
I’ll be on most tv or radio shows- no matter what their politics- if they’re willing to shed light on the holistic doctor deaths. In fact, I had been on Kate’s other show over at The Blaze just last week (listen to that in the link above)!
I’ll be interviewing Kate Dalley about all of this and suggest you do three things.
- Listen to Kate’s show on The Blaze (link above) where they still let her speak the truth. (the Blaze is not Fox) I am the last show she did at the top of the list. Listen to it weekly (might have to DL the Soundcloud App but it’s free)!
- Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date and so you can hear this upcoming interview I do with Kate which I hope to do in the next day or so..
- Read the recap here of all 40+ holistic doctor deaths too!
I’ll keep breaking the news and hope no other major radio hosts are fired the day before deciding to cover the holistic doctor deaths or other controversial subjects. This is just mind blowing, but I had to share.
Erin Elizabeth, East Coast of Florida May 20th, 5:30 AM
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is barely 4 years old, but cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. Erin was the recipient for the Doctors Who Rock "Truth in Journalism award for 2017. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, television appearances and more.
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- Knowingly and secretly deciding to put the buying public at risk - March 16, 2018
- New Yorker left BEDRIDDEN for almost a decade and sick all of her adult life after being poisoned by toxic mold in her apartment basement - March 16, 2018
- Upholding religious and conscience-based vaccine exemptions - March 16, 2018
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.