Editor’s note: MANY are asking what coffee I drink when I do indulge. THIS is the one I drink. It’s organic, high quality, and amazing.
Every now and then a little caffeine is warranted to wake you up. While straight coffee can cause stomach irritability, jitters and an inevitable crash, adding a few items to it can help it to replenish you, wake you up, and ward off any negative side effects.
- Banana Cinnamon Tea Recipe- It Works Like A Sleeping Pill!
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez: Big Pharma has Hidden the Value of Coffee Enemas
This recipe will be easy on your stomach, and will give you a healthy jolt of energy to keep you going all day!
A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week
Serves: 1 Pitcher for the week
- Brew coffee with spices.
- Blend coffee, coconut milk, dates, and hemp powder in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Enjoy each morning to wake you up, energize you and keep you feeling satisfied, without the crash.
Here are a few more fun coffee recipes:
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- ABC: Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan Wakes in Psych Ward after Failed Suicide. Now Has New Leash on Life - November 17, 2017
- New guidelines redefine high blood pressure, adding another 14 percent of Americans to unhealthy level - November 17, 2017
- Florida threatens holistic health coach with fines, jail for giving diet tips - November 17, 2017
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.