In what can only be described as irresponsible and dangerous hate speech, someone from the editorial staff at the Boston Herald suggested, in an article published on their site on Monday, that ANYONE suggesting people research vaccines and their safety, or caution others about them, should be HUNG or HANGED TO DEATH.
Apparently, this staffer is concerned about what they see as a deadly outbreak of measles in the Somali community in Minnesota. However, serious, deadly, and or dangerous is not the way that a measles outbreak in the US should be categorized. Don’t believe me? Just ask the CDC:
- From January 1 to April 22, 2017, 61 people from 10 states (California, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Utah, and Washington) were reported to have measles.
- In 2016, 70 people from 16 states were reported to have measles.
- In 2015, 188 people from 24 states and the District of Columbia were reported to have measles.
- In 2014, the United States experienced a record number of measles cases, with 667 cases from 27 states reported to CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD); this is the greatest number of cases since measles elimination was documented in the U.S. in 2000.
NO ONE DIED. Do people in undeveloped nations and 3rd world countries die from measles? Yes. Is it sad? Yes, it is devastating to their families. We don’t argue or deny that. However, you simply cannot compare measles in worn torn Syria, for example, to Minnesota. There are currently 41 children all under the age of ten in Minnesota with measles. Forty-one.
- Triplets Regress into Autism ON THE SAME DAY — Genetics Could Not Do This! (Vaxxed Story)
- Study Finds Evidence for CDC Cover-Up of Link Between Autism and Mercury In Vaccines
- New Study Confirms That Mercury Is Linked to Autism
This ridiculous war cry has got to end and so does this lie that keeps getting circulated, “The disgraced British doctor who once reported a link between vaccines and autism — which was deemed fraudulent and cost him his medical license…“. Enough is enough. The article goes on to say, “These are the facts: Vaccines don’t cause autism. Measles can kill. And lying to vulnerable people about the health and safety of their children ought to be a hanging offense.”
While we still have the right to speak we MUST make our voices heard.
Source: Boston Herald
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- This Poisonous Shortcut Guarantees These Professionals Repeat Business” - August 14, 2017
- Avoid Eating These Damaging ‘Healthy’ Vegetables Raw - August 14, 2017
- Trouble for Wells Fargo again as they are accused of ripping off small businesses - August 14, 2017
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.