- Megyn Kelly slammed for NBC interview with Alex Jones, of Infowars
- MSM says Alex Jones’ lawyer claims on-air persona is ‘a character’, ‘performance art’
Yes, Jones is controversial. Yes, he says things that infuriate people. Yes, he believes things that others don’t- including what some call “fake news” or “conspiracy theories” but he also makes interesting points AND asks us to think- not just allow ourselves to be spoon fed whatever the mainstream media decides is the truth.
And as always, he leaves it up to you. Check out the videos below:
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- High Alert: Travel warning issued for Bali as volcano threatens to erupt, thousands evacuated - September 23, 2017
- Feds: Customs officers hazing included “rape table” at Newark airport - September 22, 2017
- Fracking regulations may have helped decrease earthquakes in Central U.S., Study Says - September 22, 2017
Sources and References
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.