- Megyn Kelly slammed for NBC interview with Alex Jones, of Infowars
- MSM says Alex Jones’ lawyer claims on-air persona is ‘a character’, ‘performance art’
Yes, Jones is controversial. Yes, he says things that infuriate people. Yes, he believes things that others don’t- including what some call “fake news” or “conspiracy theories” but he also makes interesting points AND asks us to think- not just allow ourselves to be spoon fed whatever the mainstream media decides is the truth.
And as always, he leaves it up to you. Check out the videos below:
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is barely 4 years old, but cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. Erin was the recipient for the Doctors Who Rock "Truth in Journalism award for 2017. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, television appearances and more.
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- PEOPLE: Second boy dies after flu shot, tests negative for flu - January 20, 2018
- Famous holistic doctor receives very graphic death threat, authorities seem uninterested, we share a stage next week - January 20, 2018
- Breaking: Tom Petty died of accidental overdose of prescribed drugs - January 19, 2018
Sources and References
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.