2 more MD’s found dead, bringing the total to 8
As some of you know, it brought me no joy to be the one to break all of the stories on each doctor found within the span of about a month, starting with the beloved Dr. Bradstreet. He was the first, and was found dead on June 19th in a river with a gunshot wound to his chest. They did find a gun in the river nearby. He was from Florida. Many experts are questioning how he died. Then there was Dr. Hedendal who was found dead in his car on Father’s day. The same day Dr. Holt was found dead. Both were found on the east coast of Florida, both chiropractors and both fathers, both found dead on Father’s day. Then we had Dr. Teresa Sievers found murdered in her home here in Florida as well. Then osteopath Lisa Riley found with a gunshot wound to her head with a gun next to her in South Georgia. Then shortly after (just days ago) was another East Coast Florida death, as Dr. Ron Schwartz MD was found murdered in his home. I tried to gently break all the stories, and never intended this to be a series that I wrote. It’s been tough, but some leaders in the holistic community have encouraged me to continue to report as the truth must be known. Even if there is nothing else to remember, these great doctors who helped so many during their careers.
I’m sorry to say that Dr Nicholas Gonzalez, a well loved holistic alternative MD and author has died suddenly. I was fortunate enough to meet this brilliant man, and my other half (also a doctor) had interviewed him several times. His clinic sent out an email to his patients yesterday that read in part:
“The cause of death was cardiac related, it appears, as he suddenly collapsed and was unable to be revived. Dr. Gonzalez was in excellent health otherwise so his passing is quite unexpected.”
I am told he was alone at the time of his death and found by family.
Our heart goes out to all his family and friends (many of which are mutual to ours) In fact, some mutual friends wrote a beautiful write up about this brilliant man here. I let them break this news, as they knew him better, hence the reason I didn’t break this story.
The second has to do with the doctor Jeffrey Whiteside MD who I first reported on nearly 3 weeks ago. You can read how his family said he just “walked away” never to be seen again and not a shred of evidence in nearly a month. Then suddenly the other day he was featured on GOOD MORNING AMERICA and Now authorities have announced it Jeffrey Whiteside’s body and a that a .22 caliber gun was found nearby. They had said days earlier in a statement in the local papers in their area that they were aware of my stories and were not ruling them out that his death was related. From the article
The Door County Sheriff’s Office confirms the body found in Door County Wednesday is Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside, bringing an end to a nearly 4-week search for the physician.
Chief Deputy Pat McCarty said at the news conference Thursday that a .22 caliber gun was recovered at the scene. Investigators believe the body was there for “some time.”
Once again, my heart goes out to all friends and family of these doctors. I’ve made a thorough timeline now on all the doctors who have disappeared or been found dead. They are as follows.
1) June 19th, 2015 – Dr Bradstreet, formerly of Florida, now practicing in Georgia was found with a gunshot wound to his chest in a river. The small town locals ruled the death almost immediately as a suicide; but many have their doubts. This same day in Mexico, on June 19th, 2015, three doctors were traveling to the State Capital in Mexico, to deliver some papers. They were reported missing that day. This is the only case outside of the US. Authorities said they found the bodies, but the family says those bodies look nothing like their family members; and they are demanding more proof and more testing. A sad but riveting article was written about those details here.
2) June 21st, 2015 – Father’s Day: We have two dead chiropractors, Dr. Holt and Dr. Hedendal in Florida; both fathers, both found dead on the East Coast on Father’s day. Both were presumably healthy, and both were described as very fit. We still have no cause of death listed in the articles we can find on either one. A few people have contacted me about Dr. Hedendal, 67, but admit that they were surprised by his death and still find it shocking. Interestingly, Dr. Holt (33), lived in North Carolina; which is the state where Dr. Bradstreet’s body (the first doctor to be found) was discovered two days prior. Dr. Holt was visiting Jacksonville, Florida, though, when he died there. Dr. Bradstreet (see story #1) was living in Georgia, at the time of his death; and before that, he lived in the neighboring state of Florida. A few mutual friends of Dr. Holt have contacted me who I know. They are doctors and tell me a cause of death that I find rather shocking and cannot confirm, therefore, out of respect for the family I will not list that here. Both were well loved by their patients, community, friends and family.
3) June 29th, 2015 – The beloved holistic Theresa Sievers MD was found murdered in her home. Her co-worker says she was known as the “Mother Teresa of South Florida.” Her husband and children, were in Connecticut, at a family reunion. The authorities have been investigating for two weeks “around the clock,” and now say that she was targeted. Her murder was not random, nor was it a home invasion; and when the facts come out: “…books and movies will be written about it.” It’s that big of a story. On this very same day, June 29th, Jeffrey Whiteside MD a pulmonologist went missing , vanishing when he simply “walked away” . Dr. Whiteside, known for his successful treatment of lung cancer, disappeared in Door County, Wisconsin, while vacationing with family. They say he was on foot, and had no vehicle; and numerous reports call it “mysterious,” saying he too, vanished without a trace. They’ve been searching now for three weeks, and even colleagues have joined in (along with bloodhounds, drones search parties, and helicopters); but not one shred of evidence has surfaced.
4) July 3, 2015 – Dr. Patrick Fitzpatrick MD goes missing. He was traveling from North Dakota, to neighboring Montana (which he did often as his son lived there), and his truck and trailer were found on the side of the road. The search has expanded, but authorities say it’s like he vanished without a trace. He’s 6′ tall, and described as Irish-looking, with a goatee; and details can be found on the links.
5) July 10th, 2015 – Lisa Riley 34 years old, DO (Doctor of Osteopathic medicine) is found in her home with a gunshot wound to her head. Her husband called it in to 911, he has a prior record, and he was actually charged with attempted murder on his ex, Ms. King, before charges were eventually dropped. Evidence showed that there was gun residue found on Ms. King’s hand, and not Mr Riley’s. Riley’s story corroborated this, but King’s allegedly didn’t, and her story kept changing. At least, that’s what evidence showed at the time. (click link in this paragraph for their story with details on all of this)
We hope all 4 missing doctors are found to be alive and well. Our hearts go out to the other 5 doctors, who were found dead; and we hope the authorities get to the bottom of each death, and that they find the killer (or killers) soon – of those doctors, who appear to have been murdered.
This is me, Erin Elizabeth, from July 14, 2015; still concerned for my own better half of many years, who is a prominent, outspoken, holistic DO, himself.
6) July 19, 2015 A month to the day after the first doctor (Jeff Bradstreet MD) was found dead with a gunshot wound to his chest, we have Dr. Ron Schwartz, who was found murdered in his E Coast Florida home. Sadly, he was shot to death. We don’t know if he was holistic, but he was a licensed and lived between Florida and Georgia. He was a gynecologist who lived in an unincorporated part of Jupiter Florida on a few acres or more and some say he had a side business of an organic lawn service.
7) July 21, 2015 Dr Nicholas Gonzalez, a holistic alternative MD has died suddenly. I’ve met this brilliant man and my other half (also a doctor) had interviewed him several times. His clinic sent out an email to his patients that read in part: “The cause of death was cardiac related, it appears, as he suddenly collapsed and was unable to be revived. Dr. Gonzalez was in excellent health otherwise so his passing is quite unexpected.” It is reported that he was alone the time of his death. Our heart goes out to all his family and friends (many of which are mutual to ours) In fact, some mutual friends wrote a beautiful write up about him here. I let them break this news gently as they knew him better, hence the reason I didn’t break this story.
8) July 23, 2015 Authorities announce that the body found is Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside who has been missing over 3 weeks. They article states ” Office confirms the body found in Door County Wednesday is Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside, bringing an end to a nearly 4-week search for the physician. Chief Deputy Pat McCarty said at the news conference Thursday that a .22 caliber gun was recovered at the scene. Investigators believe the body was there for “some time.”
Again our hearts go out to all the friends and family of the doctors. We knew some of these doctors and they were wonderful people and will be missed by so many.
Erin Elizabeth July 23, 2015 East Coast of Florida XO
(Sign up here for my new ebook as a gift for reading this far if you wish)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR AND FOUNDER OF HEALTH NUT NEWS
Erin Elizabeth, is a long time “health nut” with a passion for the healing arts, for nearly 25 years. She is an author, public speaker, and advocate for healthy living. You can get Erin’s book here for free and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vax injuries, Lyme disease, a significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram