Our hearts are breaking right now for single mother Sarah Owens, 29, who found two of her five-month-old baby boys not breathing ( sources say already deceased) in their crib Saturday morning. She had taken them to the local clinic on Friday, the day before, for a scheduled wellness visit.
Initially, carbon monoxide poisoning was suspected for the deaths but it has since been ruled out by police.. However, authorities are carrying out tests and having post-mortems done on the sweet babies, Charlie and Noah. They are survived by their last brother alive, Ethan.
“A South Wales Police spokesman said: ‘At 10.05am emergency services attended an address in the Wildmill area of Bridgend to a report of two young children, two of triplets, who were found not breathing.
The five month old children were conveyed to hospital where tragically they were later pronounced deceased.
A file is due to be prepared for Glamorgan coroner Andrew Barkley and an inquest is expected to be opened next week.” 1
One of Sarah’s friends said the young mother dearly loved and doted on her boys. The family is absolutely devastated.
A Go Fund Me has been set up by the children’s Godmother. If you are able to help, please do. Our hearts and thoughts are with Sarah and her remaining son, Ethan.
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is barely 4 years old, but cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. Erin was the recipient for the Doctors Who Rock "Truth in Journalism award for 2017. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, television appearances and more.
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- Toxic Tooth—How a root canal could be making you sick - December 15, 2017
- Intense workouts preserve your memory function - December 15, 2017
- WHO: Medical marijuana has NO public health risks and should not be withheld from patients - December 15, 2017
Sources and References
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.