Tim Sullivan of Simcoe, Ontario, Canada is a science, biology, and physics teacher in Norfolk. He’s also currently awaiting a disciplinary hearing before the Ontario College of Teachers, because of a dispute with “public health nurses over the administration of vaccines.” You read that correctly. But please keep reading because it gets better.
The school had a vaccination clinic on March 9th, 2015 so Sullivan saw an opportunity to “educate students about science and teach them critical-thinking skills.”
(a little video about Merck employee involved in Gardasil who continued to harass me well after this was made!)
From the article:
“Sullivan approached the nurses and requested the product information sheets related to the various vaccines. He read the potential side effects to his students. In rare cases, these effects include, vasculitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, encephalopathy and, in the case of the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine, death.
In his letter, Sullivan said his students were not aware of these risks. He asked the nurses administering the vaccines if they were informing the students about them. Sullivan says he was told no.”
Two days later he was asked to meet with the school principal and informed he was being written up for “harassment of the health unit nurses.” Their accusation now requires him to go before the Ontario College of Teachers on Feb. 21 and Feb. 22 for a disciplinary hearing.
The Notice of Hearing reports:
- Sullivan “attended the school’s cafeteria a second time and told students not to get vaccinated and/or suggested that they should not get vaccinated; told students they could die as a result of the vaccination and/or that one of the side effects of the vaccine was death.”
- Sullivan “attended at the school’s office during class time to discuss vaccination of students” and “left his class unattended.”
- Sullivan “attended at the school’s cafeteria a third time and accused a public health nurse of hiding information from him about the content of the vaccines.”
- The Grand Erie District School Board suspended Sullivan without pay April 15, 2015, but it lasted only one day and he has since rejoined the faculty.
As you might imagine, the Grand Erie District School Board didn’t want to discuss the situation.
Sullivan seems to have kept his cool throughout the process. In an interview he wondered when scientific inquiry had become taboo, saying, “When did it become unprofessional to read a label to a class? When did it become harassment to ask a nurse about the side effects of a medical product? When did it become harassment to ask if nurses were honouring their professional ethic of informed consent? Unless the Ontario College of Teachers has a change of heart, it appears it is now considered unprofessional for a teacher to ask questions about vaccines in Ontario or if students are properly being informed prior to a medical procedure.”
Mr Sullivan plans to continue asking questions and encouraging his students to do the same because, “To do anything less would be irresponsible, unethical and a violation of our Charter rights and responsibilities.”
Well said, Mr Sullivan.
Source: Simco Reformer
Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. Her site HealthNutNews.com is less than 2 years old but has already cracked the top 20 Natural Health sites worldwide. She is an author, public speaker, and has recently done some TV and film programs for some of her original work which have attracted international media coverage. You can get Erin’s free e-book here and also watch a short documentary on how she overcame vaccine injuries, Lyme disease, significant weight gain, and more. Follow Erin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
P.S. You can subscribe to her Youtube Channel for breaking news, free blenders, giveaways and more
Latest posts by Erin Elizabeth (see all)
- A New Generation of Water Pollutants in our Medicine Cabinets - April 26, 2017
- Solar-Powered Device Makes Water Out of Desert Air - April 26, 2017
- Mystic Says Nuclear War Coming May 2017 - April 26, 2017
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.